 General / 49156
49155  |  49157
Subject:
Need small car & minifig ldr files for yearbook
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:12:30 GMT

For the past five years I’ve run a LEGO Club at my elementary school. I’m also
on the yearbook committee. This year I’m going to create a LEGO version of our
school in mlcad / pov-ray and include it in the yearbook or on the cover.

If you would like to have your car (4 to 6 studs wide) included in the parking
lot or any custom minifigs / sigfigs, please email the ldr file to me at the
address above, or tell me where they are online. I’m not very minifig savvy (I
usually give away the ones I get in sets!) :) If you have any suggestions for
making a lot of people, especially children, please let me know.

Here’s the front of the building:
http://www.brickitgood.com/school800.jpg
The LEGO scene will include the school (trees, flagpole, etc.), some of the
parking lot, and people / children walking toward the school.

I would like cars of this size:
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19001&item=5920995842&rd=1

Thanks!