 General / 30883
Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:18:35 GMT

In article <GEL3Ko.Hzo@lugnet.com>,
"A. Mark Wilburn" <mwilburn@magnetargames.com> wrote:

I just meant that people always sound 'inarticulate' when they're
upset, so it's not fair to judge someone based on one angry email.

The wise man would write the angry email, get it off his chest, then
delete the angry email unsent. Or not write it at all, but wait until
he's calmed down before writing.

That said, I admit that I myself sometimes fall short of wisdom. :-)

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com