 General / 30802
Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:53:17 GMT

"A. Mark Wilburn" <mwilburn@magnetargames.com> wrote in message
news:GEL01B.AM9@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Oh geez, not again.

I suppose then that because of the standards Mladen holds others to, he • should
credit the creator of the internet and the creator of HTML because afterall, • he
uses web pages to show off his work, and that's not original.  Then there's • the
creator of the image formats he uses, etc etc.

You sure you're not thinking of Al Gore?

Actually I was, it was all I could do to restrain myself from taking a shot at
the guy in that post too ;-)

(so, because I was thinking of it, can I take credit for it?)

Mark W.

Yes, he can fly off the handle easily. But remember, everyone 'sounds'
extremely immature when they're upset. Before you analyse Mladen based on
his temperment (and those emails specifically), remember that someone while
upset sounds vastly different from when they're their usual calmer selves
(road rage analogy again). I believe he's around 14, for the record.

Uhm...I've gotten profane emails from Mladen myself, angry at me for attacking
his attitude towards this same subject online.  I've observed him when he's calm
and when he's upset - so, I have a fair analysis of him.  I won't be so rude as
to give my opinion publicly.

-Tim