 General / 30818
30817  |  30819
Subject:
Everybody... Cool down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 02:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:

I won't be so rude as
to give my opinion publicly.

I don't think you need to. Most people can connect the dots. Most people by
this point have formed their own impression of Mladen which he will have to
work hard to overcome in future. But it's a handicap of his own making.

I changed the subject line because I think the best thing to do is let this
go. (1) Mladen will grow up. Or he won't.

Meanwhile, if these incidents continue there are terms of service
ramifications to consider. (2) But digging in deeper (3) makes the problem
worse.

Don't scratch itches.

1 - I know, I know. Mr. Sweetness and Light, that's me over here suggesting
calm. Me and Hop Frog, the voices of reason. Scary, innit?

2 - http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement does not specifically
address actions taken by users that are not transmitted or fostered via
LUGNET(tm) but discussion group term 5 does have some bearing IMHO, should
those activities spill over into posts here.

3 - which, yes, this post does do.

++Lar