 General / 30805
Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
You sure you're not thinking of Al Gore?

Actually I was, it was all I could do to restrain myself from taking a shot at
the guy in that post too ;-)

(so, because I was thinking of it, can I take credit for it?)
LOL. Sure, why not. I don't doubt you since we tend to think alike
anyway.(Well, ok, I'm basing that solely on the fast few posts we replied to
each other, and the fact we both like military jets. Ok, kind of a stretch,
huh?)

Uhm...I've gotten profane emails from Mladen myself, angry at me for attacking
his attitude towards this same subject online.  I've observed him when he's calm
and when he's upset - so, I have a fair analysis of him.  I won't be so rude as
to give my opinion publicly.

-Tim
Fair enough, and I think that's how it should be handled. And no, he
shouldn't fly off the handle like that. I just meant that people always
sound 'inarticulate' when they're upset, so it's not fair to judge someone
based on one angry email. And I think it's fair to say he (and everyone, for
that matter) sounds a lot nicer when they're not upset, and teenagers
especially (I was very immature at 15, and I flew off the handle a lot too.
I'm somewhat better now, but frankly I'm pretty darn immature for 30. Oh well.)