 Castle / 5658
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

Err... This isn't really a spoiler, as it has very little to do with the
plot,
so:

Hogwart's has multiple towers, but not all of them are House dorms, and not
all
the House Dorms are in towers.  In book 2 we find that Slytherin's Dorms are
in
the dungeon.

Did I not say that I would be posting no spoilers?

Ack!  I just wanted to reassure other that what I was going to say wasn't a
spoiler.  I'm very sensitive to spoiler information of all stripes.  In fact, I
would advise anyone within the sound of this post to avoid the second half of
the Entertainment Weekly interview with JK Rowling if you haven't finished the
fourth book (which I haven't even *started*).  No warning, they just dump some
information on you.

I thought that I read that
the first view was with four prominent towers, if I was wrong, fine, I just
need to re-read it.

Ah, I'm not even sure.  Maybe it does say four towers.  Hmm.

Thank you for your corrections and information (my
library is always out of Potter books and paperback #2 does not come out till
next week (so says the book lady)...I'm too cheap right now for hardcover,
gotta buy all the 2000 Castle I can find before they axe it!!

Fortunately, my girlfriend has multiple copies of all the books except #4.
American version, UK children's covers, and UK adult covers.  So I never have
to struggle to find a copy.  In fact, I don't even have to carry copies between
our houses, I just leave one of the UK versions in each. :D

eric