 Castle / 5656
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

Interesting, but I suspect that the movie version of Hogwarts School for
Wizards will be heavy on the CG images.  The Cathedral will likely be used • for
MOSTLY interior shots, Hogwarts is supposed to have four towers (one for each
dorm house) and a rather large dungeon, oh and the main entrace is by water.
I suggest we all read the paperback ($5.99 USD) for further information and
expectations as I will be posting NO spoilers!!

Err... This isn't really a spoiler, as it has very little to do with the plot,
so:

Hogwart's has multiple towers, but not all of them are House dorms, and not • all
the House Dorms are in towers.  In book 2 we find that Slytherin's Dorms are • in
the dungeon.

eric

Did I not say that I would be posting no spoilers?  I thought that I read that
the first view was with four prominent towers, if I was wrong, fine, I just
need to re-read it.  Thank you for your corrections and information (my
library is always out of Potter books and paperback #2 does not come out till
next week (so says the book lady)...I'm too cheap right now for hardcover,
gotta buy all the 2000 Castle I can find before they axe it!!

Ex-parrot,
Aaron