 Castle / 5800
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:55:40 GMT

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Gloucester (pronounce "glou-ster" where the "glou" rhymes with a ships
"bow" )

Having lived in Gloucester for 15 years, and it being where my family have
lived for around 300 years, I assure you it's pronounced like Gloss-ter. The
Latin name is Glevum, in case any body cares!

Steve
Brought up a west-country boy (aka wezcun-ree boi)