 Castle / 5652
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:41:24 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fyyxv5.7nJ@lugnet.com...
Not sure is this is old news, but I have just heard that Harry Potter The
Movie is to use Gloster Cathedral as the Main Set.

It looks like we may get a castle set?

Scott A

I grew up in Gloucester (15 years there) so I know the Cathedral well.If
Lego make something half as splendid as that, it will be brilliant. It's
pretty likely that they'll use the inside more than the exterior due to the
location, and if you've seen the inside... well, that'll be a set I'll be
wanting!

Steve