 Castle / 5653
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Scott Arthur writes:
Not sure is this is old news, but I have just heard that Harry Potter The
Movie is to use Gloster Cathedral as the Main Set.

It looks like we may get a castle set?

Scott A

GC the site:
http://www.btinternet.com/~gloucester.cathedral/

GC at Pic:
http://www.antiqueprints.com/Images/C0681_L.JPG

<SNIP>

Interesting, but I suspect that the movie version of Hogwarts School for
Wizards will be heavy on the CG images.  The Cathedral will likely be used for
MOSTLY interior shots, Hogwarts is supposed to have four towers (one for each
dorm house) and a rather large dungeon, oh and the main entrace is by water.
I suggest we all read the paperback ($5.99 USD) for further information and
expectations as I will be posting NO spoilers!!
Rule 6:  There is NO... Rule 6!

G'day!
Bruce (Aaron)
:o)