 Castle / 5654
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

Interesting, but I suspect that the movie version of Hogwarts School for
Wizards will be heavy on the CG images.  The Cathedral will likely be used for
MOSTLY interior shots, Hogwarts is supposed to have four towers (one for each
dorm house) and a rather large dungeon, oh and the main entrace is by water.
I suggest we all read the paperback ($5.99 USD) for further information and
expectations as I will be posting NO spoilers!!

Err... This isn't really a spoiler, as it has very little to do with the plot,
so:

Hogwart's has multiple towers, but not all of them are House dorms, and not all
the House Dorms are in towers.  In book 2 we find that Slytherin's Dorms are in
the dungeon.

eric