 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 180
Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:33:39 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Gawd, these Mass-ACHU!!-setts (1) ....

(1) the only way I can remember the horrible spelling on *that* one...

Well, those of us from out of state refer to the drivers in Massachusetts as
something entirely different - but that one I can't mention on Lugnet ;-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne