 Castle / 5657
Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:36:24 GMT

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, James Ng wrote:

Hello Everyone,
The following list as it saids:
MISB: Mint in Sealed Box

6090: Royal Knights Castle MISB

I have to admit that this entry surprises me.  Several times over the last
few months (as recently as July 24th), you've posted messages indicating
you want to buy or trade for the 6090 castle.  Now you have it and want to
sell it?

While opinions about sets often vary, this set seems fairly uniformly
liked.  I'd go so far as to say that it might be my favorite castle set.
I'm curious, and others may be as well, as to what you didn't like about
the set once you got it.

-Christopher