 Castle / 18889
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:43:42 GMT

At 08:04 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:
Hello!

As for the colors, use your imagination.. haven't you always secretly • wanted
ruby and sapphire swords?

No.

I'll buy them as soon as I can afford it. Same goes for Jayko and Rascus,
the KK Technic-scale castle figures.

Yes.

Remember that TLC can't just cater to us castle diehards. They have to
cater to the kids too. Kids are probably more interested in playability
than castle complexity. Hey, we're getting some brand new castle styles and
colors - be thankful for what you have. Something is better than nothing,
even if you don't think it's really great.

~Mike