 Castle / 18837
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
lets see then, minifig versions of the big KK figures will mean the
'european' armour in green, purple, pale blue and red.
new shaped visors, existing weapons in new colours, tan classic sword,
orange broad sword, and new sword designs
new  shaped shields, new horse barding prints
new helms
oh and brown burps, which are nice.

pity the set designs follow in the knights kingdom tradition of being a bit
weak
banner year for parts maybe, not for good set desgin

I must have missed this announcement but wow.  I thought you were talking about
the bionicle knights, but those are going to kick arse!  I would prefer some
more traditional colored knights, but I've got them, now we can mix it up with
more colors.  I'm all for that.  A green knight would be cool.  The bad guys for
this theme look the best, I can't wait!  and that 8778 set makes me think of
only one thing... "None shall pass!"    "I move, for no man."