 Castle / 18835
18834  |  18836
Subject:
CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:25:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
   lets see then, minifig versions of the big KK figures will mean the ‘european’ armour in green, purple, pale blue and red. new shaped visors, existing weapons in new colours, tan classic sword, orange broad sword, and new sword designs new shaped shields, new horse barding prints new helms oh and brown burps, which are nice.

pity the set designs follow in the knights kingdom tradition of being a bit weak banner year for parts maybe, not for good set desgin

First of all let me shout: “YO HO”, finally after 3 years, new Castle’s sets Castle’s alive once more

I have to agree that this is probably the worst castle ever (even worse then 6098), but as James said, new weapons, alot of new helmets/visors, new colors for the horse head cover, a great executer mini-fig and alot of parts to use for our castle’s so who cares that it’s not TLC best models ever. Have you notice how the small minifigs looks very like the Knights Kingdom Bionicles stuff?

Again the main importent is that Castle’s lives again and this time for good!!!!