 Castle / 18877
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:02:29 GMT

   8779 “Knights Joist, version II?” - generally looks fine, except for the “wheeled horses”.... just use regular horses!!!!!!!!!!” insert SCREAM here The decorations look fine, but slightly detract from the rest of the set.

I’m fairly certain that the purpose of those two structures on the sides is to launch the horse-cart-thingeys at one another... for which regular horses clearly would not work. For a kid it probably will have great play value.

Peter