 Castle / 18867
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
just checked and this picture came out of an official set on sale so I guess
its public now

http://www.minifig.co.uk/temp/legoKnights2004.jpg

thanks to Phil Traviss for finding this and scanning it

Mighty Morphin Power Knights Kingdom!!!

Looks very much like a cross between MEGA BLOCKS Power Rangers and Dragons,
which I consider a good move for LEGO.  I'll be buying at least three themes
this summer it looks like...  That'd be Castle, Star Wars and Harry Potter in
case you were wondering.

-Aaron-