 Castle / 18887
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 01:17:17 GMT

Hello!

Does anyone else think it’s lame to call this ‘Knights Kingdom’ and only have
one remnant of the old knights kingdom…that being Leo and his signature banner.
I think TLG just liked the name, so they decided to market this new fantasy
version under the old familiar guise…they are becoming so lazy lately IMHO.

The set designers (at least those who are responsible for those
banner-year-Castle-sets) don't have any fancy at all, no ideas, no inspiration.
Poor guys, never had LEGO as child, only He-Man action figures...

So many changes so fast, I sense the desperation of a failing company!

Yep.

Bye
Jojo