 Castle / 10300 (+100)
  Re: Castle World - The Gathering

XP to .castle, FUT .castle.org.cw (...) better with every read. Everyone did such an awesome job cooperating in creating this story - some people even wrote their parts with me in real-time. Helping to write this was really fun and I hope everyone (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) Mephisto is actually made by Mephisto's human counterpart, Craig Hamilton, aka Craigo-Lego. -Chris (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) I did not realize that there were two out there. Hmmm... I thought the other was more of a skull cap rather than a hair piece though. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) Nope, it's devilish red hair. Good as any! Craig put a little dip on his that yours doesn't have, yours is a mirror of the normal one... both are quite unique in their own way. -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

Wow, Thanks Heather! I really appreciate it, and so quick too! Thanks again for your help. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  a little site debut

as I sit in this corroded laboratory working on a monster.(sitting in front of my computer screen building my site.) A little storm blew over and I rushed to complete my creation for the lightning would give it life.(actually the internet crashed (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

Rich, This is the original poster of the message about the hair. Is there anyway I can get you to make one for me?? Jay Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

(...) Ah, no trouble. I happened to be looking at it the other day, so it was fresh in my mind. Are you going to build it? If so, I'm looking forward to your interpretation - I always enjoy your detailed dioramas, they're quite inspiring. Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  1592 Stickers

Anybody knows where to find a scan of the 1592 stickers sheet? If someone has it, please send it to me. Thanks (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  This smith's shop, MOC

The smith has a small smithy in the woods besides his homestead. He is the best smith in the fjord devoting much of his free time to becoming a master of metal. During the long winter, a hot and fiery forge is a good companion, and the smith will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Heather Patey

Do you mind if we use your round door design in our stories? The one found here: (URL) ? Thanks ahead of time. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Of course, with credit - go right ahead. The mpd file is in the same folder if you need it. Looking forward to your story and creations! Cheers, Heather -- sigfile broken (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

Hello! Nice creation. I didn't notice this before. But where are the black inverted half-arches from? Are there any in grey? Thanks Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

Thank You. Of course credit will be given. We are working on a separate "credits" page for just this reason. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Black inverted half-arches come in set # 3050 Shanghai Surprise (2 each). Grey versions are in set #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer (3 I believe). These are the only two sources I know for these pieces. David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) There are also some black ones in #6096 Belagerer Angriff (6). Regards, René www.1000steine.de (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Round Door

(...) (Weird having a thread with my name as the title...) The black inverted arches are from the Knight's Kingdom Catapult Crusher <set:6032> as well as the entries on this page: (URL) seen any other black ones not listed above. Too bad there are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Hey George! What a GREAT MOC! I like the many details you were able to get into such a small building. And WHAT a great descriptive story! I can't wait to see more of his adventures! Are you joining Castle World? And what is your weapon (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey/Round doors/Brown sector

(...) You know... this door would work REAL good for a Babylon 5 MOC... Brown sector on Babylon 5 had giant 6 foot tall round doors like these that opened like this. Rick (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Is there any time commitment to Castle World? I do have a lot of MOC's planned, but may only be able to do one every few months, at least until an unknown rich relative wills me enough to stay home all day. Anyhow, most of my MOC's would exist (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Nice MOC. It's on the small side for a "real" smithy, but it's got a very LEGO-scale feel to it, which is cool. What I really liked though, is the description; you've obviously done your background work. :) thanks, James (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Skystone?? Hey, another Jack Whyte fan, pleaseta meetcha! Could be a good story-seed. Nice smithy - authentically simple, with lots of detail to make it interesting to look at. Looking forward to more. Cheers, Heather (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) Actually, I don't think I've read any Jack Whyte, I must have either read of meteorites being called skystone in some other story, or made it up. I should out my Silmarillion and see what Tolkien called them. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Round Door

Hello! (...) Hehe, it's like seeing your own face on the TV... (...) That's true :-( And unfortunatelly the Divers set with the grey ones wasn't a regulary available set in Germany. Grrr. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  I've updated...

Hey, I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some pictures of my smaller stuff. Come on over to see pictures of my medieval village, sailing ship, spacecraft, and of course AQUAZONE stuff! Have a look at... (URL) LMKWYT! Felix (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Nice to see some stuff from you. Your Spiked Fist is one of my favorite Space Pirate ships. The Space Scout has a nice look to it. The windshield is pretty cool. Got any more pictures? I'd like to see more of the interior and exterior. Your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

Very nice stuff Felix. I'd also like to see more interior pics of some of the ships, such as the Epiphany, Scuttle-Butt and Spiked Fist, if that is possible. And I'm also a fan of the cockpit of the Space Scout, and may 'adopt' something similar in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

Our version of your door is up at (URL) with pictures of our stage and our psionic faster than light engine. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GI47vK.AAr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Rivendale looks great. Although more pictures would be even better. I would love to see more of the mill, and the inside of your keep. Overall cool little village. The name Rivendale sounds familar, is it from a particular book? -Jason Spears (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Felix, I thought your castle was good, it was inspiring to see how well you could make complex curves with mostly basic bricks. It reminds me of a Disney castle. The St. Theresa is nice, I'd like to see more. Rivendale is neat, I see some good (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another Update

We didn't exactly have all the hinge parts you did. I almost didn't make it at all because I had to butcher one of those Star Wars chicken walker things I _thought_ Ken made himself, until I saw the instructions pile. :) The images of it are just (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: This smith's shop, MOC

(...) As far as I know there is no time committment other than what you WANT to put into Castle World, but you'll want to check with the experts on that one (ie: Shiri, Pawell, Chris, etc.) But I CAN guarantee you'll be welcomed with open arms. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Felix, I really liked the Keep in Rivendale. Very nice use of basic bricks on the roof. The central "round" building is also very nicely done. Do you have mor pictures of the green building in the back? I like the color scheme there and would (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Attn: Evan Butzlaff

Sorry for taking up bandwidth folks, but Evan if you're reading this, I have tried to respond to your emails, but I get the impression they are not getting through to you. I don't have any more pics of the military stuiff, those were Jason's and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

Hi Felix ! I actually saw the 'Angelfish' at Brickshelf but I had to write you after I saw your updated site. It's the best Hydronauts-modell I ever saw ! Its really equal to the original modells from the Lego-company. I really think its even better (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  (a confession) Re: I've updated...

(...) Hey Mark, Kyle, and Adam; thanks for your feedback. Its nice to get posotive feedback from builders a really respect. However, you all pretty much had the same question, which was why don't I ever post pics of the interior of my creations? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Thanks Matt. I wish I could take credit for that, but that model was designed by Daniel Siskand. My model was the best interpretation I could make from the pics at... (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

Hi ever'body, I finally finished pics and editing of Mayor William Dubin of Hillsfar's house. Check it out at (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: (a confession) Re: I've updated...

(...) I finally got a chance to dig into your pics, Felix--I was unable to get to them the first time. That's an *excellent* outpost, I agree! It keeps the Hydronautty feel while not looking "flimsy" or incomplete (that open back just lets water (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

Cool house! but.... um... what do I say about the landscape? WOW!!! have to say it again: WOW!!! Gary B-) Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GIAn7G.6q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

(...) It's about time you made a normal page for that awesome house... you also improved a lot of stuff from last time I saw it. The interior on the second floor and the additional detailing adds a homey touch. And it wasn't my idea, either ;-) Keep (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

Hey Chris, your house was awesome at Brickfest, and the little details you added only make it better. I really like the cobblestone walkway and the flower gardens out front. All the interior details are great too, like the firewood under the stairs (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Guarded Inn

Hi all, It's been a while since I've posted anything here, still working on some ideas for the modular yellow castle. Anyway, the reason for my post is this. I finally opened my Guarded Inn last night and as I checked the bags I noticed it was (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) That happened to everyone; I assume it was some kind of production error. You should also have received a bag (outside the box) with a non-indian-blanketed white horse. HTH James (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I think this has been posted many times....there was a slight packaging (or manufacturing error...hmmm) error and they put the wrong horse in the set... Maybe they were trying to get rid of the palomino horses :) Anyways...I think this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

(...) Hey Chris! The hous looks great!! I really liked the attic actually. That's a cool use of a space that normally goes to waste! I also really like how efficiently you used the interior, and all the details you included! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up the inappropriate-to-castle markings. And, ah, those wonderful days of modularity - the Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Eight bucks they put the Indian Chief in the pirate ships. Hahaha. They give you a couple different slices of old Lego in these sets. :-D ~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) They are pintos - palominoes are "blond" with even paler mane and tail. Lego could make me a set of off-color horses - Grey, chestnut (butterscotch), and Tan. They would be great. Off-color foliage would be nice, too. Sand green, lime green, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) Not that I like to toot my own horn, but I ended up giving away my Indian blanket marked horses to some underprivileged children who were visiting me. Sorry Victor! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ideas Pages Back Up!

I realized that since I moved my website, & transfered the ideas files to another folder, that none of my pages worked! So I went to work, and finnaly got them all back up: (URL) hope everyone who used my ideas page before reads this post, & is able (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish) !

  Long Lances

This has probably been done before, but I'll describe it anyway, just in case... I was playing round with my castle figs (rebuilding after a Brikwarz defeat), and was doing the standard pennant flag on the lance thing for the cavalry. Then I tried (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  "Non-Lego" Castles

OK, prepare the rack for such a treasonous sentiment, but here goes.... While my youngest is actually quite good with our inventory of "Classic Castle" sets - some bought for his older brother, othrs bought after the fact to complete the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Non-Lego" Castles

(...) Or you could just go here: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands It is not theme specific, it is just for the clone brands. (...) Best Lock is a known clone (...) Didn't notice too many typos, if you are not using the web interface then just use the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  `BrickWarz` actualized.

`BrickWarz` actualized. GAME 1. [[[Minifig Mayhem]]] Test game! -Scenario: Small skirmish on the outset of a rural village... Team A: Team B: Benjamin Medinets 15 soldiers Jeff Elliott 25soldiers Richard Noeckel 20 soldiers Jeff Van Winden 25 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  `BrickWarz` actualized.

`BrickWarz` actualized. GAME 1. [[[Minifig Mayhem]]] Test game! -Scenario: Small skirmish on the outset of a rural village... Team A: Team B: Benjamin Medinets 15 soldiers Jeff Elliott 25soldiers Richard Noeckel 20 soldiers Jeff Van Winden 25 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

I was playing around with Photoshop tonight and this is what I ended up with: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm moving...

OK, change of plans. I will not have regular email access from this friday until mid October. I may have occasional online time but not on a regular basis. I apologize ahead of time for all those emails I will not answer on time. CW people, do not (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) Very cool idea :) Can anyone post a picture of such a contraption? I know that actual lances were very long - which version would be more realistic? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Long Lances

(...) I don't know exactly how long they were, I am sure that varied. But I do know that they were so long that a heavy counterweight had to be added at the butt end of the lance so that it's centre of gravity would be around where the knight would (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  helmets

A while ago, when I was but a humble lurker, I remember that someone posted something about some helmets he/she was making at home for minifigs. There was a Norman style helmet and also a bigger great helm design. They were being shown together with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  hello

hey castle fans my name is David and i was a lurker until about 1 week ago.Iam 11 years old and my faverite themes are castle and pirate (but i have a lot more castle sets)The Isle of Mists is a great idea and my figs would have no problem geting (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hello

Well hello there, david! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the .Castle Community when i say "Welcome!" Your ideas sound like kick butt ones ( i like the idea of barbarians, but that's just me :) ) Any chance we can see some of your creations? See you (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Hoverthing Entry

Hi all, I sat down this afternoon for about an hour and came up with this: (URL) the "Majickal Hoverseat", a castle themed hoverthing (hence the XP'ing). The crystal ball creates some sort of odd majick that sends elemental forces (namely, wind) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Enter the Land of Hyalica

Well, after a few months of preparation, I decided to unveil my new website. (URL) have to say that I don't have many MOCs posted, only some sporadic pictures of the unfinished town of Kessica. It will be finished whenever my shipment of bricks come (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Jason Rowoldt

Does anyone know where Jason Rowoldt is? I e-mailed him about some brickwarz aftermath scene concerning a certain tank and artillery piece. Magnus knows about that :-D! Does anyone know if he is on vacation or something? Because I am making an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

Very nice! You seem to have all the factors that make up a good lego castle page. A few broken links here and there, but as a whole the page is great! -- Pawel (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Galaxy Inn.

I celebrate a return of #10000 as "Legend", and hope the space series to join in. (4 URLs) ayucow@mvd.biglobe.ne.jp # (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: hello

(...) no sorry i dont now html and we dont have the scaner hooked up yet :( (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) But only because it's build on a castle design. (Wouldn't want those spaceheads to get *big* heads...) -Shiri (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Now *that* is one of the coolest crossovers I've ever seen! Awesome! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoverthing Entry

(...) Call out the dogs! Another one got over the Castle wall!! ;] Hehe, this is great! I especially like the ladder. Hey, in what "modern" set can we still get those crystal balls, if any? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Peasant's cottage

Since my terrible attempt at making a peasant's cottage [1] for our Columbus gathering, earlier this month: (URL) decided to rebuild it, add windows, clean up the color scheme, then create a 2nd one with a loft & moveable wall to better get at the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

(...) Well how do you know the Castle design wasn't based on an unreleased Space design? "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." and all that ;] Before Castles were built, before any life inhabited the Earth, and before there was Earth (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  New LDRAW/MLCAD shields (from set 0383 Knights Tournament)

For those interested, I just uploaded 3 'new' shield dat files: (URL) apologies if this is not the way to 'cross-post'. When I tried, I got a 'lugnet.castle does not accept dat files' message. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Absolutely great! I can just picture that being in one of the old Lego Idea books (like 200). A great crossover. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Here’s an interesting site with a variety of weapons... Special attention is to be paid to the section that lists the medieval helms. (URL) a good source for the proper design names of weapons and holds a variety (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

(...) Clay -- that's a great site! As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort put into the land of Hyalica. I really like the building (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Michael - Those are all sweet! I like the accessbility you built into the houses. I mean what good is having a house that is detailed (1) if you can't .see. the detail inside, right? For some reason, I really like the maiden with the tan (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Well folks, it's about that time again. Time for a teaser. I figured, you know, between harry potter, the gathering, and the isle of mist, you all were just totally bored without these things 8-) So here you go, one ready made short teaser picture. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Hmmmmm... What could be happening here? I'll take a couple of guesses: 1. Ol' Davavon's quite unhappy about Garalt becoming a Dragoon. 2. Daravon decides to join Garalt on his journey. 3. Or for the sake of entertainment for the royal family, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

your site looks very interesting, well thought out, and very cute. i can hardly wait to read more chronicles or to see more of your creations. something i especially like is how you treat the 'undead armies.' the stories behind them, the so-called (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) These are WAY cooler than I think most people realize. Paul Maxwell just sent me these pics -- (URL) forgive the cross posting, I just thought some castleheads would dig these too. The first and third images show some cool stuff besides the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  a small treefort

Hello castle heads! Been a very long time since I've posted here, but anyways microfig treefort, just wanted to find a use for my remaining technic links, looked perfect as a ladder so that's what I did. (URL) would be appreciated... -Geordan- (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Geordan, What a COOL fort. I really like it! The idea is really cool and the shape is totally awesome! Great job! Have you thought of using that model as a basis for a minifig scale fort? (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks Matt, (...) Thanks Have you thought of using that (...) not a bad idea there, although I've really phased out of the whole castle world, switched to building mechs/spacecraft etc. So I don't think that that will be a reality any time (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Sweet! I love seeing the microfig stuff. It totally blows me away what people can do at this scale. thanks, James (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a small treefort

(...) Thanks James! I don't usually build in microfig, minifig is my liking, but the chain links semed perfect as a rope ladder to a small castle or something, but a treefort seemed more logical. (...) No way, Thank YOU! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

Ken Bailey (big thanks) sent me pictures of my castle of which the images have been lost for almost 4 years. It was built back in '97 in the days of RTL, here's the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

(...) use that in my MOCs. George (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered

(...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Did I miss something? Why does the second one have green hair? (...) The new ones are quite nice. Don't be suprised if mine look a little like yours - since I've decided that the *small* ones I've been building are unsatisfactory. :) Tanya (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) No, nothing missed. In the back of my head, I've been thinking about a Santa castle display with Christmas train to go around the tree this year (with the way I build, I should have started last spring on it). The twins were to be Santa's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Thanks. The removeable roof idea was actually borrowed from a friend of mine. The moveable wall idea didn't hit me until after I rebuilt the first house to add windows. I used a small black plate hinge, because I didn't have any in tan or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Timelines

Since I have been told that Rock Raiders are set in the future, I now have to ask the question: Is Harry Potter and his world- Town? Castle? Future (but not space- SW agreement)? Just because something is fictional, does that make it futuristic? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

(...) Perhaps it’s a Town-Castle hybrid set in the present... The lands of Lego System are no longer as pure. The definitive System sections are being blurred by outsourcing to companies with their own directions. And this does not always fit into (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

(...) Actually, just about everything (that is out of the norm of what we see in everyday life) falls into the "Fantasy" category. Now that I finally have some down time I've been catching up on two+ years worth of Realms of Fantasy magazine. The (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Night Raid!

Well folks, I got anxious, so I'm releasing the first chapter of this newest update to my story before the other two are finished. The other two chapters will be coming sometime in the next week, so fear not. So, I am proud to give you: Chapter 17 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Night Raid!

Hey Anthony, I was browsing by tonight and caught your post.. and read the chapter avidly (i'm already a big fan of your previous chapters). It was great.. truly well thought out and your characters have alot of depth for being entirely plastic (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact