 Castle / 10301
Re: Red Hair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Hello, does anyone know what set that the red male hair comes in? I have
seen it around aome websites on a character in castle world, named Mephisto.
Does anyone know?

Jay Rodarte
aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/aokaisui_chan

Aye, Rich is right, he made *one* of the....*two* out there. :-)  The one on
Mephisto is actually made by Mephisto's human counterpart, Craig Hamilton,
aka Craigo-Lego.

-Chris