 Castle / 10330
Re: Another Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:38:18 GMT

    We didn't exactly have all the hinge parts you did. I almost didn't
make it at all because I had to butcher one of those Star Wars
chicken walker things I _thought_ Ken made himself, until I saw the
instructions pile. :)
    The images of it are just awful, like I said elsewhere 50% bad
lighting, 50% cheap camera and 50% operator difficulty :). As for
swinging smoothly it wasn't even a factor because its _supposed_ to
be mechanical.
    The F.T.L. drive is powered by psionic energy coming in from the
black head parts "obsidian orbs". Remember everything on Athas is