 Announcements / 1225
1224  |  1226
Subject:
Another Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:53:42 GMT

Duel's tales has been updated again http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane .
A new section at http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane/plans-ideas.htm has
been created.
It has pictures of our "stage" setup, our version of Heather Patey's big
round door, and
our psionic faster than light engine.
--
Nicole widow of