 Castle / 10331
Re: This smith's shop, MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:28:45 GMT

Is there any time commitment to Castle World? I do have a lot of MOC's
planned, but may only be able to do one every few months, at least until an
unknown rich relative wills me enough to stay home all day. Anyhow, most of
my MOC's would exist in a Nordic type area.

As far as I know there is no time committment other than what you WANT
to put into Castle World, but you'll want to check with the experts on
that one (ie: Shiri, Pawell, Chris, etc.) But I CAN guarantee you'll be
welcomed with open arms. Especially with your different take on the
theme by using the Nordic tribes!!! Looking forward to more MOCs!

Matt