 Castle / 10309
10308  |  10310
Subject:
This smith's shop, MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:15:24 GMT

The smith has a small smithy in the woods besides his
homestead. He is the best smith in the fjord devoting much
of his free time to becoming a master of metal. During the
long winter, a hot and fiery forge is a good companion,
and the smith will spend hours learning the subtleties of
melting working.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/legosmit.htm

Building notes:

This is my first post dark age castle MOC. Being a geek, I imagine that
blacksmiths were the geeks of the middle ages, so I thoguht a blacksmith
would be a good persona to explore my castle world. Next up, I have to
finish his house, which is waiting on a good source of red slopes (I know a
MOC I can cannibalize).

Thanks, and let me know what you think,

George