 Castle / 10332
Re: I've updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:35:00 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:

Hey, I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some pictures of my
smaller stuff.  Come on over to see pictures of my medieval village, sailing
ship, spacecraft, and of course AQUAZONE stuff!  Have a look at...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html

... LMKWYT!

Felix

Felix, I really liked the Keep in Rivendale. Very nice use of basic
bricks on the roof. The central "round" building is also very nicely
done. Do you have mor pictures of the green building in the back? I like
the color scheme there and would like to see more of it close up....
--
Matt
<SNIPPed .space & .aquazone>