 Aquazone / 430
Re: I've updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:30:19 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
Hey, I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some pictures of my
smaller stuff.  Come on over to see pictures of my medieval village, sailing
ship, spacecraft, and of course AQUAZONE stuff!  Have a look at...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html

... LMKWYT!

Felix

Felix,

I thought your castle was good, it was inspiring to see how well you could
make complex curves with mostly basic bricks. It reminds me of a  Disney castle.

The St. Theresa is nice, I'd like to see more.

Rivendale is neat, I see some good ideas there.

You made a nice use of the SNOT technique on the Space Scout.

Thanks,

George