 Aquazone / 436
Re: I've updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Stefan Noll writes:
Hi Felix !

I actually saw the 'Angelfish' at Brickshelf but I had to write you after I saw
your updated site. It's the best Hydronauts-modell I ever saw ! Its really
equal to the original modells from the Lego-company. I really think its even
better then the original modells. But I have just a question. Do you have an
L-Draw file or Buildinginstructions for the 'Angelfish'? I'm very interested to
get them!

Thanks for the kind words, Stefan.  I don't really know that I deserve them
though.  As for an LDraw file, I've tried 3 times to make models in LDraw
and I just can't figure that program out.  Whats worse, my computer is so
bad every time I try to use it, I crash.  However, if you do attempt to
build it, just email me any questions you have and I'll try to answer as
best I can.

I also have two other questions that concerns two other MOCs of yours. You
built the the Hydronaut Outpost with a gray 'Star Wars Cylinder (3x6x2 2|3)'.
Which kind of yellow part is it which is in front of the Cylinder ? And from
which set is it ?

That is actually just a sticker that came from the Divers sets.  Have a look
at the small sub in...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6557_1&v=z
... it goes on to a smooth 2x2 round plate (the piece that the pizza was
printed on).

And from which Set did you get gray 'octagonal sloped (2x3x1 2|3)' that you
used for the leg of the 'The Little Buddy' ?

Thats from one of my favorite sets.  The Stingray Stormer; they're on the top...

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6198

... I'm working up a model based on that design now actually.

thanks a lot

Thank You!