 Aquazone / 437
Re: (a confession) Re: I've updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:

The Space Scout has a nice look to it. The windshield is pretty cool. Got
any more pictures? I'd like to see more of the interior and exterior.

Your Hydronaut Outpost is way cool, also, but MORE PICTURES!!!

Please? :^)

Hey Mark, Kyle, and Adam; thanks for your feedback.  Its nice to get
posotive feedback from builders a really respect.  However, you all pretty
much had the same question, which was why don't I ever post pics of the
interior of my creations?  Well, I have to sheepishly admit that I don't do
interiors.  The Scuttle-Butt was the last time I detailed an interior (which
I will shoot next time I update).  I guess it was then that I started
thinking that hidden interior details just take up pieces that I could be
using for other creations.  I never really look at the interior of my stuff.
Thats probably anathema to you guys.

   I finally got a chance to dig into your pics, Felix--I was unable to
   get to them the first time.  That's an *excellent* outpost, I agree!
   It keeps the Hydronautty feel while not looking "flimsy" or incomplete
   (that open back just lets water in...).  Great stuff all around, as
   I've come to expect from the Greco[tm] brand.  :)

   But most of all, the detailing question made me respond *now*.  I
   also don't detail a lot of stuff inside, in part because of time
   issues but also (in the case of my really big ships) because I can't
   get *to* the detailing without compromising the structural integrity
   unacceptably.  So I'm with you, Felix--it would be nice to detail all
   of the interiors but sometimes you just can't.

   best

   LFB