 Aquazone / 431
Re: I've updated...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:38:33 GMT

Hi Felix !

I actually saw the 'Angelfish' at Brickshelf but I had to write you after I saw
your updated site. It's the best Hydronauts-modell I ever saw ! Its really
equal to the original modells from the Lego-company. I really think its even
better then the original modells. But I have just a question. Do you have an
L-Draw file or Buildinginstructions for the 'Angelfish'? I'm very interested to
get them!

I also have two other questions that concerns two other MOCs of yours. You
built the the Hydronaut Outpost with a gray 'Star Wars Cylinder (3x6x2 2|3)'.
Which kind of yellow part is it which is in front of the Cylinder ? And from
which set is it ?

And from which Set did you get gray 'octagonal sloped (2x3x1 2|3)' that you
used for the leg of the 'The Little Buddy' ?

thanks a lot

  Stefan

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
Hey, I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some pictures of my
smaller stuff.  Come on over to see pictures of my medieval village, sailing
ship, spacecraft, and of course AQUAZONE stuff!  Have a look at...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html

... LMKWYT!

Felix