 Castle / 10348
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:44:20 GMT

Maybe they were trying to get rid of the palomino horses :)

They are pintos - palominoes are "blond" with even paler mane and tail.

Lego could make me a set of off-color horses - Grey, chestnut
(butterscotch), and Tan.  They would be great.

Off-color foliage would be nice, too.  Sand green, lime green, bright green,
maybe even some fall colors, red, orange, yellow, brown.  And tan and
Butterscotch color tree elements - the 3 x 3 castle wall corners, the half
arches, and the 1 x 3 plates.

And bring back the cypress and fruit trees!!  Please!

Since this has turned into a wish list, I'll cross-post to dear lego.  Send
any follow up to the appropriate group.

       Tanya

~~It's never too late for a happy childhood.
~~Gloria Steinem