 Castle / 10347
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
It's been a while since I've posted anything here, still working on some
ideas for the modular yellow castle. Anyway, the reason for my post is this.
I finally opened my Guarded Inn last night and as I checked the bags I
noticed it was shipped with the wrong horse. Instead of the white horse it
came with the Palomino white horse with green Indian blanket. I thought that
was kind of odd. Has this happened to anyone else or is this just a coincidence?

Mark
Lugnet member 485
Markslegoland@brickbay.com

Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this
horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up
the inappropriate-to-castle markings.

And, ah, those wonderful days of modularity - the Guarded Inn plugged right
in to my 6074 castle.

Bruce

Eight bucks they put the Indian Chief in the pirate ships.  Hahaha.  They
give you a couple different slices of old Lego in these sets.  :-D  ~Evan
Butzlaff