 Castle / 10344
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
It's been a while since I've posted anything here, still working on some
ideas for the modular yellow castle. Anyway, the reason for my post is this.
I finally opened my Guarded Inn last night and as I checked the bags I
noticed it was shipped with the wrong horse. Instead of the white horse it
came with the Palomino white horse with green Indian blanket. I thought that
was kind of odd. Has this happened to anyone else or is this just a coincidence?

Mark
Lugnet member 485
Markslegoland@brickbay.com

I think this has been posted many times....there was a slight packaging (or
manufacturing error...hmmm) error and they put the wrong horse in the set...
Maybe they were trying to get rid of the palomino horses :)
Anyways...I think this "problem" is wide-spread for the new Lego Legend.
That and the really bad printing on the "INN" sign....not a good way to
start out a "LEGEND".
(well $26 US for a Guarded INN set isn't bad..)

Benjamin Medinets