 Castle / 10349
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:25:45 GMT

Just as a general note to those that are wondering what to do with this
horse, I put a barding and head armor on it and that pretty much covered up
the inappropriate-to-castle markings.

Not that I like to toot my own horn, but I ended up giving away my Indian
blanket marked horses to some underprivileged children who were visiting me.
Sorry Victor!