 Castle / 10378
Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 04:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Clay Steele writes:
Well, after a few months of preparation, I decided to unveil my new website.

http://www.geocities.com/hyalica/hyalica.html

I have to say that I don't have many MOCs posted, only some sporadic
pictures of the unfinished town of Kessica.  It will be finished whenever my
shipment of bricks come from shop-at-home (the Guarded Inn is holding it up,).

Anyway, Enjoy!
~~Clay S.

Clay -- that's a great site!

As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to
images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort
put into the land of Hyalica.  I really like the building materials page
detailing the type of.. er.. stone.. you use. :) That's really cool. I don't
recall anyone doing that before. I like it! :)

Kessica is a good sized city so far - I love the overhead shot showing the
layout. Nice narrow streets with a lot of activity. :)

I can't wait to see more!

Joel J