 Castle / 10382
Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:26:01 GMT

your site looks very interesting, well thought out, and very cute. i can hardly
wait to read more chronicles or to see more of your creations.

something i especially like is how you treat the 'undead armies.' the stories
behind them, the so-called 'fleet,' make them out to be less pure evil and more
with some greater purpose.  after reading their story i am left REALLY
wondering why the are around and what they want, and also how they have come
back.

furthermore, your story is intriguing and fresh. begining with a dream sequence
was powerful.. i would recommend drawing it out a little bit more, and giving
us a dream picture, as a sort of introduction. i think it would help with the
air of mystery and tension that is built up later, especially during the scene
in jay forest.

overall, excellent and i eagerly await more.
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Clay Steele writes:
Well, after a few months of preparation, I decided to unveil my new website.

http://www.geocities.com/hyalica/hyalica.html

I have to say that I don't have many MOCs posted, only some sporadic
pictures of the unfinished town of Kessica.  It will be finished whenever my
shipment of bricks come from shop-at-home (the Guarded Inn is holding it up,).

Anyway, Enjoy!
~~Clay S.