 Castle / 10380
10379  |  10381
Subject:
I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:22:23 GMT

Well folks, it's about that time again.  Time for a teaser.  I figured, you
know, between harry potter, the gathering, and the isle of mist, you all were
just totally bored without these things 8-)

So here you go, one ready made short teaser picture.  I'll be releasing several
fully illustrated chapters sometime in the next week and a half.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/teaser1.html

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html