 Castle / 10365
10364  |  10366
Subject:
Jason Rowoldt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:02:07 GMT

Does anyone know where Jason Rowoldt is?  I e-mailed him about some
brickwarz aftermath scene concerning a certain tank and artillery piece.
Magnus knows about that :-D!  Does anyone know if he is on vacation or
something?  Because I am making an armored division of tanks, and thats
probably an easier design that could be mass produced.  Thanks in advanced!
~Evan Butzlaff