 Castle / 10391
Re: Images of Castle "Skull Craag Keep" Recovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:04:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Jezek writes:
Ken Bailey (big thanks) sent me pictures of my castle of which the images
have been lost for almost 4 years.  It was built back in '97 in the days of
RTL, here's the link:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_crag.html

Great to see these again!