 Castle / 10392
Re: Peasant's cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:38:50 GMT

and the twins.  :)

Did I miss something?  Why does the second one have green hair?

[1] Please forgive me if the cottages look similar to other designs.  It was
   my quick, first attempt at making a few houses for a castle village.

The new ones are quite nice.  Don't be suprised if mine look a little like
yours - since I've decided that the *small* ones I've been building are
unsatisfactory. :)

Tanya