 Castle / 10388
Re: a small treefort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:07:49 GMT

Sweet!  I love seeing the microfig stuff.  It totally blows me away what
people can do at this scale.

Thanks James!

I don't usually build in microfig, minifig is my liking, but the chain links
semed perfect as a rope ladder to a small castle or something, but a
treefort seemed more logical.

thanks,

No way, Thank YOU!

-Geordan-