 Castle / 10404
Re: a small treefort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Geordan Hankinson writes:

Wow, *awesome*. I love microfig stuff, I think I'm gonna start collecting
links to people's micro creations. The space people and mecha guys use it
quite often, but there's only so many castle-oriented microfig stuff
(Colditz comes to mind, Barbara Sproat's ninja stuff, and a few others).
That treefort is waaaaay cool, Geordan - I love the way you used those
technic pieces (technic, bleah! ;-) and it all looks so... so... I dunno. It
captures the spirit of the tree. Looks good. The only thing I would change
if I knew how, and I was "the boss of you*", would be the horse. That's
difficult to do... it's too big and bulky, but how the heck could that be fixed?

-Shiri

* As in, "you're not the boss of me!"