 Castle / 10323
Re: Round Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:39:46 GMT

Hello!

(Weird having a thread with my name as the title...)

Hehe, it's like seeing your own face on the TV...

The black inverted arches are from the Knight's Kingdom Catapult Crusher
<set:6032> as well as the entries on this page:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30099

Thanks for the information!

Too bad there are no
right-side-up tan half-arches to match the upside-down ones.

That's true :-(

And unfortunatelly the Divers set with the grey ones wasn't a regulary
available set in Germany. Grrr.

Bye
Jojo