 Castle / 10304
Re: Dungeon Master's box scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:25:31 GMT

Wow, Thanks Heather!  I really appreciate it, and so quick too!  Thanks
again for your help.  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Help!  I'm interested in finding some pictures of the "Dungeon Masters
Castle" Box.  I seem to recall that there are pictures on the box of
alternate models, and one of them is a village scene.  Since I parted with
my box years ago, I am hoping that someone still has their original, and
could scan it in for me.  Unlike the earlier models, whose box pictures are
often included in the instructions, the directions have no pictures of
alternate models.  I'd appreciate any help you could offer!  Thanks again.
Jon

Got it!  I've scanned the village scene here:

The other three models are of different castles built on the baseplate.  If
you'd like them too, just shout.

Cheers, Heather