Re: OMR Submission and Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:40:49 GMT

At 03:05 PM 7/23/99 , John VanZwieten wrote:
You can--using LDAO's editor.  But you still would have to go through and
figure out all the pivot points, where the hinge piece
should be compared to where it is, then make the move.  Some models have
lots of pivot points.  Much better that everyone take the
time to learn this skill, which is quite helpful to know anyway.

I'm not disagreeing here.  But could it be optional to editors to change a
pivot point if they feel they have the time or if they feel that it would
severely enhance the model?

I'll also add the pivot point thing to the creation/submission guide.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne