Re: OMR Submission and Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 05:25:33 GMT

At 11:21 PM 7/22/99 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Now that's making sense.  I was following the assumption that nothing would
change on cad.dat.models.sets and OMR submissions would be *allowed*
there.  Could we change cad.dat.models.sets to the point where posting
there is an assumed OMR submission?

Certainly!

Cool...

Is that too much?

Heck, I sure don't think so.  The .dat.models.sets group was intended to be
a serious thing.

Ok..

The only question in my mind would be whether to allow in-progress models
there (i.e., without an OMR-tagged subject line) or whether to ask that
they be posted to the .dat.models group if they're not yet finished.

I think it should go to cad.dat.models for unfinished ones...

At least we should impose the OMR filenaming system on the group...

Sure.  Can do.  Nothing about the group charters has to necessarily be
written in stone...

Ok, I was under the understanding that .cad.dat.models.sets was pretty much
set and created without the OMR in mind.  This works, then...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne