Re: OMR Submission and Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:41:16 GMT

At 08:43 AM 7/23/99 , John VanZwieten wrote:

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

Yeah, and ideally submodels should be centered on their axis of rotation.

Heh... would be nice, but that's one of the little features I haven't been
able to figure out yet in my pea-sized brain :)  I'm sure not everyone else
has either.  Could that be one of the model editors' things to do??

No, that would take too much time to fix all the submodels.

It would be easier if you could move a bunch of parts as a group all at once...

8< snip the light.dat trick explanation...

Thanks... I get it now, I guess I'm not that serious an LDraw user :)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne