Re: OMR Submission and Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:21:42 GMT

At 03:07 PM 7/23/99 , John VanZwieten wrote:

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

...on the tarball, do people actually use that for Windows/dos?  Because
LDraw itself is a DOS program and most of the support programs are for
DOS/Windows, do we really need to package it for a Unix machine?  At least
I strongly recall tarball being of Unix origin....slap me upside the head
if wrong :)

LDraw also runs on unix machines, which is why tarballs are needed.

Ok, I wasn't aware of that...  Cool :)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org