Re: Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:38:17 GMT

At 10:04 PM 7/25/99 , Scott R Dennett wrote:
Tim, I know this has been suggested before, but do you have the
capability to set up something under the OMR that would be like
the parts tracker, but for sets. This would be of great help so
that
duplications are not made(if we were to mark each set as to
completeness this would work because then someone else if they
see that the set could be improved upon could then do it), and
basically so we could have requests, making it easier for those
making the sets to decide what to do next.
This may not even be necessary, but we had never thrown out the
idea of having it, so I just want to know if it would be
possible to
do.

That's an excellent idea, and I *probably* thought of it for a split second
but forgot :)  I don't personally have the capability of making one of
those, but if someone would like to or if Jacob could make a quick program
for it, I can make a template.  As of now, the actual OMR section isn't
online, but I have parts of it under construction.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne