 CAD / 8661
Re: Ldglite must be faster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:10:45 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H1z7p3.8G7@lugnet.com...

Hmmm, an LDRAW Graphics Server, that could be nifty.  But how about using
XML-RPC to talk to it instead of WM_COPYDATA?  Then you could control it
from any platform, or a browser, or even a telnet session if you like
typing raw XML.

Nah, the WM_COPYDATA was just a joke :-) I know that's not platform
independent.

What's XML-RPC?

What's wrong with ordinary sockets? Or were you thinking 'running the server
over internet'?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm